We encourage our families and St Paul's church members to get involved in our program. One of our main goals is to maintain effective communication between our families, St Paul's Church and our preschool. We can better help our children learn, grow and develop if we become partners in his/her preschool education. There are several ways in which you can be involved in your child's experience at St Paul's.
1. Our doors are always open. Drop by anytime to visit our classrooms or eat lunch with us.
2. Read a book to your child's class or another class. We offer opportunities for that during our Fall and Spring Reading Programs, or you can schedule another time with your child's teacher or the director.
3. Share your occupation or hobby with a class.
4. Volunteer to bring a special snack, offer a cooking lesson, do a craft project or accompany a class on a field trip.
5. Do you sew? Occasionally we have need of nap mat covers, aprons, etc
6. Are you handy with a hammer? Sometimes things get broken and there are minor repairs/maintenance.
7. Though we have money budgeted for supplies we always welcome donations, such as: Kleenex, baby wipes, coffee filters (for holding snacks) , napkins, 5 oz paper cups, cleaning supplies (bleach, windex, ajax/comet, etc), scrap paper (we don't mind if there's writing on one side!), craft supplies such as: glue sticks (we use LOTS), toilet paper rolls, empty applesauce/pudding cups, juice can lids, any other item that can be recycled into an art project. If you don't have a use for it we probably can find one!
8. Attend our annual Open House in the fall, Christmas program in December and Step Up Graduation in May!
9. Offer to make cookies or provide finger foods for events listed in #8!
10. Maintain open communication with us so that we can improve and serve your family better!